Quick and easy access to download and complete important member forms.

Membership Application

Replacement Waiver

Full-Time Waiver

Part-Time Holiday Waiver

Summer Waiver

Extra Employee Waiver

Change of Address

To request a change of address please send an email to BOTH and Please include your full name and member ID indicating you would like a change of address.

Withdrawal Card Information

To qualify for a withdrawal card, you must be a fully initiated member and be current in your monthly dues. By requesting a withdrawal card, you will avoid repaying in the initiation fee when you re-enter the industry. This request must be received within 45 days of your last day of active employment. You must request a withdrawal card every time you leave the industry.

To receive a withdrawal card, fill out the form, print and send in to:

UFCW Local 653
Attn: Membership Accounting
6160 Summit Dr N, Suite 600
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430

Or you can e-mail your request.

If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact Suzi at the union office at 763.525.1500 or 1.800.292.4105.

UFCW Local 653 News

SPUR Spotlight: Marx Mumbuwa

The post SPUR Spotlight: Marx Mumbuwa appeared first on UFCW. [+]

Learn more

Members at Park Health a Villa Center Win a New Contract, Build a Better Life

Congratulations to the members at Park Health a Villa Center for winning a new contra… [+]

Learn more

UFCW Members can now get GED, learn another language for FREE!

UFCW members can now take General Equivalency Diploma (GED) classes for free through … [+]

Learn more